DEFENCE AND HOMELAND SECURITY
Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) can detect security and terrorism-related threats and designate risky regions. Drones are the technologically advanced force multiplier, enhancing security services’ ability to control terrorism and fight evolving threats to defence and homeland security.
- Anti Terror – To identify hazards and terrorist threats, enhanced monitoring with integrated AI is used.
- Traffic Monitoring – Get real-time information in the event of an emergency, such as a road accident, and effectively divert traffic.
- Crowd Surveillance – Gather important on-the-ground data to prevent or reduce unwanted incidents.
- Counter Insurgency – Identify terrorist groups’ positions for counter-insurgency operations without endangering human life
- Controlling crime – Monitor criminal behaviour and gather evidence to increase conviction rates.
- Disaster Management – Plan effective rescue missions in emergencies using real-time information.
- Forest and wildlife – More effectively monitor flora and fauna and plan reforestation and preservation operations.
- Border Security – Real-time reconnaissance allows tracking suspicious actions around the clock.